Friday, November 28, 2008

ADAMS BUILDING
The architect of the Adams Building was William J. Beal; the style Tudor Revival and built in the late 1800's.
This was taken on Thanksgiving Day. I actually rode around a bit taking pictures as it is so refreshing not to have cars all over the place. I miss the Blue Laws; frankly I wouldn't care whose religion we observed if we could go back to a day of rest for any reason. I miss Sundays when there wasn't much else to do than be with your family. No errands, Sunday drives, relaxation whether you liked it or not. And I can remember not always liking it - so here we are rat race city 24/7. Oh for the good ole days!

No comments:

 

All Photos Copyright WOLLASTON DAILY PHOTO 2008.
All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.

eXTReMe Tracker