Tuesday, December 2, 2008

NEW CITY HALL
Tried to research when the new city hall was built, didn't come up with anything. Patriot Ledger records only go back to the mid nineties. If I were to guess when it was built I would have to think the 80's but I have no recollection of it being constructed. Yep that sounds like the eighties! : ) Anyway the reason I took this picture was to alert everyone that Santa's mailbox is ready to handle all letters addressed to the North Pole. I dropped mine in today! *For anyone not familiar with the city, the reflection is the First Parish Church, where both President Adams are entombed.

No comments:

 

All Photos Copyright WOLLASTON DAILY PHOTO 2008.
All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.

eXTReMe Tracker