Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SQUANTUM YACHT CLUB
Wollaston Beach begins to get a tad brisk at this time of year. It must be age, as the season is just beginning and I am NOT enjoying the cold. And I know what your thinking - 'you ain't seen nothin yet!' This is what I find troubling. Let me go on the record as saying I believe we are in for one hell of a winter. No I haven't seen the farmers almanac, I am just having a little (and let me do a little dance here as I say this) out going "Presidential gut" type feeling! Lucky for all it's just a preemptive snow prediction!

2 comments:

slim said...

Good perspective and light on SYC . . . doesn't look cold to me . . .

The City of Presidents said...

No .. that was my point if I am this bothered by the cold at this point ... I am in trouble!

 

All Photos Copyright WOLLASTON DAILY PHOTO 2008.
All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.

eXTReMe Tracker