Monday, November 24, 2008

THOMAS CRANE PUBLIC LIBRARY
Fun with Photoshop. Truly I wasted way too much time fixing the sky and removing that tree! The moral of the story is, just go and do your laundry! I love the library, I don’t know who thought up the idea of free books; a quick Google search revealed nothing fast, and I have wasted enough time already. On average I always have at least 10-15 items out of the library at any given time. An interest hits and I take out every good book in the system! I always return to my base and at the moment have a ton of books on photography out.


I think that they did a pretty good job with the new edition of the library but I would have much preferred if they hadn't gutted the Coletti Building. I am sure I will take another photo of the library (one that I will take the time to crop out what I don’t want in the shot before I take it – thank you very much!) as the library has a fascinating history which I will explore with you on my next picture.

No comments:

 

All Photos Copyright WOLLASTON DAILY PHOTO 2008.
All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.

eXTReMe Tracker